The job has been added to the Job cart.

Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN)

Brooklyn, NY

Job ID : ER# 89341
Add to job cart button APPLY NOW button

Position summary

Immediate need for an Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) with experience to work in a well-established and prestigious ambulatory surgery center located in Brooklyn. Must have Operating Room experience. The cases consist of 80% ophthalmology and the remaining 20% is a mix of other surgeries. 

Type: Temp to Perm position and available immediately!

Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7am to 3pm, 10am-6pm and/or 9am-5pm (varies based on cases)

Job Requirements:

Min of 1+ years’ experience as a Circulating Operating Room Nurse
Current NYS nursing license
CNOR certification is a plus
Knowledge of ophthalmology is a plus but not mandatory
We are willing to be flexible with schedule and hours
Must be able to direct patient care in the operating room in accordance with AORN standards.

Please email resume sfriedman@hcmmi.com

 

 

Job Location

Get Notified for Similar Jobs

JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY

We will notify you about relavant positions, and keep you posted, whenever we have interesting opportunities.

Click here to Join the Network!
backToTop