The job has been added to the Job cart.
A Medical Group located in Lower Westchester is currently seeking a per diem Infusion Registered Nurse to work in the hematology/oncology and infusion departments. Candidates must have experience in oncology and be chemo certified.
Type of Assignment: Per Diem, Contract
Schedule: The Infusion Center hours are Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 2:00pm.
Locations: Candidates must be able to go to any of the four infusion centers, which are located in Rye, White Plains, Purchase, and Yonkers, New York
The RN will be responsible for infusions and accessing the patient for bloods/chemo via peripheral lines. We are willing to teach access via port-a-cath. The RN will be trained to administer chemotherapy, and provide monitoring and continued assessment throughout the infusion period. The RN will also mix chemo - we will train!
- Current NYS licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Infusion experience required
- ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certified
- Must be able to travel between sites
- Strong computer skills, EMR experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Please email JGeli@hcmmi.com